This is obviously Jack writing this edition, because Suzanne is as calm as a cucumber when it comes to the twins. This weekend was a real struggle. Jacob is currently getting his molars. Until I became a dad, I thought that just meant a fussy child. I didn't know it meant diarrhea, weird stomach sounds, and constant fussiness. We have a different dilemma with Luke: he is extremely clingy to both his Mommy and his Daddy. Luke has mastered the art of doing whatever he wants to with one hand and holding-onto my pant leg with the other hand. I know it's hard for my co-workers to believe, but (after a weekend with the twins) I view Mondays at work as a mini-vacation.
On the flip side, there were some really cool things that happened this weekend. For one, I got to help-out with 1 year-old Bible class. Luke did a really good job of screaming at the top of his lungs when the teacher said "Bible". The other thing I noticed this weekend was the heightened interaction between Jacob and Luke. Not all of their interactions are positive; however, a majority of them involve one or both of them smiling (and usually playing hide-and-go-seek).
Suzanne and I hope you enjoy the attached pictures from the last week. Have a great week!
Jacob acting sweet
Jacob working the kiddie-piano

5 comments:
Love these pictures! Thanks for letting me babysit this weekend! I had a BLAST with them and learned to appreciate your jobs even more! Bathtime w/ twins = chaos! But I have a plan for next time... Love you all! Aunt ET
Dude, molars are no fun. Don't be surprised if they lose a little weight. I think one of ours lost some between Day-care-itis and those darn teeth. The good news is that it seems to only last a month or two.
Pick your definition:
Molars - Teeth posterior to the premolars (bicuspids) on either side of the jaw; grinding teeth, having large crowns and broad chewing surfaces.
or
Molars - your back teeth
I don't know how "cool as a cucumber" I am...
Don't you remember when they were little? That was WAY harder than this!!
Man, these boys are growing up fast. And I must say - molars, something to look forward to! Of course, that list is pretty endless. But for Su, if you didn't know, we're having a boy :) Just one, for the record. I don't know how you do it! But they are SO handsome :)
Christine
OH and you inspired me to start a blog too! Check me out!
Post a Comment