How cute is this? I love it how the most random things make them happy and content. I guess Jack and I are off the hook for Christmas presents because apparently we can just give them things we already have around the house. Excellent.So, we're finally on the last day of Jack's million-year trip to California. Luckily the rest of the week has been much better than the first few days. We tried out the Ivey's cough remedy and are now obsessed with Vick's vapo rub. The boys still have coughs but they're not keeping them (or me) up at night anymore. Yippee!
My mom came down on Friday and helped me take the boys to Little Gym and then packed them up and took them back to McKinney with her. Whoo Hoo! I went to work for a while and then came home, drank some wine and did some long overdue organizing around the house. This probably doesn't sound like fun to most of you but it was bliss for me. I got caught-up on all my shows on DVR and then slept in until 7:30 the next morning. Unfortunately, I've always been an early-bird so 7:30 really is sleeping in for me.
Today we're just enjoying a lazy afternoon around the house and counting down the hours until Jack comes home!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!
P.S. The boys are wearing their navy sweatpants again today...they also wore them yesterday and the grey pair on Friday :-)

1 comment:
I love this picture. It looks a lot like one I posted a few months ago. Our boys still love to crawl into the toy basket and sit on top of all the toys.
Post a Comment