On a better looking note, my brother-in-law, Jeffrey, came by on Sunday. I just had to take a picture of him with his bar fight black eye. He was actually just elbowed in the eye during a basketball game but bar fight just sounds so much more dramatic...
As of yesterday I am officially 28 weeks pregnant! This is great news!! This is so much better for the babies than when I first came to the hospital at 25 weeks. So, our goal now is to get to 30 weeks and then we will set a new goal of 32 weeks, etc. Here's a picture of what the babies look like in the womb at 28 weeks... 

You will just have to visualize for yourself what two babies would like like in there because I couldn't find a picture of twins. It's pretty hard to imagine how there's room for that but some how it all works out!

1 comment:
You are so cute pregnant!! I hope you are keeping busy in the hospital! I love to look at your blog, so keep us updated! I can't wait to see those precious baby boys...but not for another few weeks at least!!
Post a Comment