Friday, June 29, 2007

Sonogram Update!

We had our weekly sonogram this morning and I am very happy that 1) I am still pregnant 2)the babies look perfect 3) my cervix is only dilated to 1.3 cm!

I wish I had my scanner so you could see the pictures of the babies - they look so much bigger every week! This week, Baby A weighs 3lbs 9oz and Baby B weighs 3lbs 7oz. This is super! The margin of error is +/- 6 oz so at the low end they still weigh AT LEAST 3 lbs. So excited for the babies! They have also had the hiccups a lot this week which has been very interesting for me!

As for my cervix, while I'm obviously continuing to dilate, this is only a 5mm change from last week so that's really good. We were totally expecting (my doctor included) that I would be dilated to 3-4cm. I did, unfortunately, have to have a terbutaline shot yesterday but that's only the 2nd one I've had in the 21 days I've been in the hospital so that's very good.
In other news, I thought I would share a picture of me and one of my visitors from this week...

This is my sister's dog, Harry. Can you believe they let pets come and visit - how fun is that? The funniest thing about Harry's visit is that I was on the monitor when he got there and one of the babies was sleeping but Harry got up on my lap and barked and woke him right up! It's amazing that they hear everything that's going on outside their cozy little home.

Only three more days until we're at 31 weeks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest dog ever! He already loves those boys like crazy! - Auntie E

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers