The SCN has a fabulous new home at Presby so I have included some pictures of their new room. Jack and I can spend the night up there every night - it's so nice! When we get a little closer to them coming home we will spend a few nights in their room with them to get used to what it will be like when they're home. Waking up every 3 hours to eat - yippee!!
This is Jacob's side of the room...

This is Jacob's side of the room...
And this is Luke's (and the proud daddy holding him)...
We were also able to take our first family photo!!
That's me with Jacob and Jack with Luke (who is still looking a little yellow).
I also have to include a picture of "G" - that's my mom's grandmother name. She has come down to help us/me out pretty much every day since the boys were born (and quite a bit before they were born as well) - thank you, G! Here's a picture of "G" with Luke after an exhausting bottle feeding...
That's all for our update today! Thank you so much for your continued prayers for the boys - we all appreciate it!

6 comments:
Congrats on the boys 3 week bday we too hope they are home soon and on a schedule - Aunt Slo (ask Jack)
Congrats on the boys 3 week bday we too hope they are home soon :) Aunt Slo (ask Jack)
Congratulations on your twin boys. They are adorable! My twin boys are now 4 months. It is such a wonderful age. Look forward to reading about their progress.
LOVE the first official family photo! I continue to be amazed at how much I already love these two little boys who I JUST met! They change so much so fast it's unreal! So proud of them. Auntie E
Very Nice! They are looking great! Can't wait to meet them - Mike and Kate
Hi Suzanne! The boys are really making great progress! Missing you here at the office but so excited for you and Jack. I love being able to come to this blog and see pics and get updates.
Can't wait to see you and the boys!
Love,
Donna
Post a Comment