I found this on, of all things, a decorating website/blog that I LOVE and I thought it was a fun twist on the norm...
A: Attached or Single? Attached to my one-of-a-kind hubby, Jack
B: Best Friend? Of course – I couldn’t live without them!
C: Cake or Pie? Cake – I would rather have cake than just about anything!
D: Day of Choice? Hmmm…for some crazy reason I like Monday’s!
E: Essential Item? I know I’ll sound like a nerd, but it’s my Blackberry
F: Favorite Color? For the past 14 months it’s been blue
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? For no real reason, I prefer worms
H: Hometown? McKinney, Texas
I: Indulgence? GOSSIP GIRL – don’t tell anyone ;-)
J: January or July? July, of course!
K: Kids? I think the whole world knows we have kids
L: Life isn't complete without? My boys!
M: Marriage date? July 6, 2002
N: Number of brothers and sisters? Only one sista
O: Oranges or apples? Definitely apples – preferably Fuji
P: Phobias and fears? Deathly afraid of cockroaches
Q: Quote? “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” Maya Angelou
R: Reason to smile? The men in my life
S: Season of choice? Oh gosh, definitely Fall – LOOOOOOOOVE it!!
T: Tag three people? Not all bloggers – Carly, Dr. Gore and Jen
U: Unknown fact about me? My life is pretty much an open book…
V: Vegetable? CORN – does that count as a veggie?
W: Worst habit? Me, bad habits? Too many to name!
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? What??
Y: Your favorite food? Oh gosh, so many choices, I think Mexican!
Z: Zodiac sign? Libra

1 comment:
Suzanne, that was a fun quiz. i think I'll take it as well. (I love quizzes.)I just have to say that your boys are the most adorable things ever- EVER. I smile and laugh every time I see photos or video of them. I just want to pluck them off the computer screen and squeeze them! It sounds like life is crazy but wonderful for you- yay! Best, A
Post a Comment