Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25, 2008

This week was crazy (as usual). Luke is just....about....to....walk. As for Jacob, he is still speaking his martian lingo; however, he has taken the art of crab-walking to a new high and a pace unseen by the likes of his parents.

Luke came-down with a stomach virus, which prevented him from going to Sunshine School on Thursday. Luckily, Daddy took the day off from work to take care of him.

This weekend, we are going to the Presby NICU reunion at the Margot Perot Building. We are excited to see all of the doctors and nurses who tended to the twins when they were born at 31 weeks.

Have a great weekend!



Luke was under the weather on Thursday

Handsome Jacob




Mommy with Lukie


Daddy with Jacob


Luke looking like a Lion





Take a look at Jacob's curly hair!



The twins acting restless in the bathtub


Jacob is content as he can be


Luke is constantly sticking his tongue out

Here is the first footage of Luke playing basketball!

3 comments:

Team Leslie said...

Su, So fun to see you & Luke last weekend. Wish we could have seen your other boys too. The twins are adorable - and is it just me or is Jack getting thinner?? I haven't seen him in a while so maybe I forgot...
I'm going to add you as a link on our blog if that's o.k....makes it easier to remember to visit you:)

Anonymous said...

These boys are SO cute, and getting so big! I must say they are looking more like you, Jack, all the time, esp that one of Luke trying out his best tantrum! We should know boy or girl in a few weeks now, getting exciting! Oh and Sue - Gossip Girl is totally my guilty pleasure too. Chace Crawford is my dermatologist's son, so I have been getting scoop since way before he dated Carrie Underwood even! :)
Take care guys. Love, Christine

Oliver and Nicole said...

I love all of the bath time pictures - so unbelievably cute! You guys do a great job of capturing the development of their little personalities.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers