Have a great weekend!
- Jack
Grrrrr...I'm ready to go to church
Luke trying to decide which toy to play with
Jacob hiding in the tent (looking like a court jester)
Luke doing some serious work at his desk
Luke learning how to do the dishes at a very young age
Jacob is getting an early start on dishwashing, also
One of my favorite pictures. They were quite upset when Mommy went to speak with one of our neighbors
Jacob posing with a basketball goal (I hope this is the first of many basketball-related pictures of the twins)

2 comments:
Gosh, your boys are growing up so fast!! They're so adorable though. I miss the chubby cheek, chubby thighs stage.
I am Pam's rommate from Pharmacy School trying to get in touch with her. I have lost her number, but she had given me this blog to see her grandbabies. Please help me get in touch with her. My email came back from Tom Thumb.
Thanks,
Debbie Gurley ,R.Ph.
817-337-1956
HOpe this works ! ;-)
Post a Comment