Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Official...

We're having TWO BOYS! We are so thrilled! They could have been puppies for all I care, but we're so excited that they're happy, healthy and still looking a little bit like aliens...Can you believe it? TWO BOYS! I just can't get over it - we're going to have so much fun! Here's a picture of crazy "Baby B's" foot...I decided to drink a Dr. Pepper before we went in for the sonogram - just in case they were thinking about not cooperating. That might have been a bad idea because Baby B was a little bit hard to take pictures of - the squirmy fellow. Anyway, that's our big news for the day!
We're off to Cincinnati early, early on Sunday morning. Just a few more days until we're all breathing a sigh of relief...


2 comments:

MereMoore said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! i LOVE twin BOYS! (they are my favorite kinds of twins) haha! I am so glad you got some good fun news before you left for cinci! love you guys and your two little ones!

Erica Tate said...

Glad I didn't check this site before we all met for dinner! You are such a great liar! I have NEVER been so surprised as when Jack stood up to make the toast tonight at dinner. The "little dudes" are loved by so many people already, ecspecially their grandparents and aunt! I love all four of you very much, and will always be here for you. I can't wait to meet...PETE AND REPEAT!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers