Monday, March 12, 2007

Jack's Dancing Skills

So, I was talking about our trip to Chicago earlier and mentioned Jack's dance with the bride's grandfather. Here's a picture to show you how hilarious this was... I forgot the camera so this is from a disposable and didn't turn out very well, but you get the idea. Here's another picture of Jack and the groom, Mike D.

Jack finished up his pre-op stuff last week so we're headed off to Cincinnati this Sunday. I think we are both trying to keep ourselves busy this week so we just don't have to think about it. Avoidance is something I excel in...One exciting thing this week is that I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I am not scheduled for another sonogram, but I am hoping that I can convince my doctor that it's necessary. I just want to get a peek and see if we can figure out what they are! I did get my update from Baby Center today and the babies are each 4" long - I can't believe it!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers