Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Waiting

So, here we are...the waiting has begun. I just received my first call from the OR and they just got started about 15 minutes ago. They were scheduled to begin at 7:30 so they're a little behind. We started the morning at 5:15 looking for the keys to the rental car but finally gave up and called a cab. We were so stressed about that situation that we really weren't thinking about the surgery so I think it was a blessing in disguise. We're only about 3-4 blocks from the hospital so we really could have walked, but it's pretty darn cold here so we waited for the cab... Anyway, Pam, Johnny and my mom brought Jeffrey and I McDonald's (it's one of the babies favorites) so we're all settled in here for a nice, long day. They will call from the OR about every two hours so we should expect about 5 calls before they're done. The wireless connection here is pretty spotty so I will try to update more when I can get through.

Keep saying your prayers!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers