Before we head out for our journey tomorrow we wanted to say thank you to all of our friends and family who have been so tremendously supportive over the last several weeks. Thank you for the calls, emails, cards, etc. - it means more to us than we will ever be able to express. We also want to say a special thank you to our small group at Prestoncrest. They are a beacon of support and we thank all of them for their giving hearts and abundant prayers.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Jack & Suzanne

1 comment:
Suzanne and Jack
You both have been in my thoughts and prayers the past few weeks. I love this blog and check it often. I am so pumped for your big announcement of 2 BOYS - WOW Suzanne I feel for you with Jack and his twin boys. :).
Anyways - Jack I wish you the best tomorrow and hope for a speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Su - hang in there and let me know if there is anything I can do for you both.
Love ya - KK
Post a Comment