
I know I will obviously be much larger than this soon, but I feel ginormous right now. I'm only 14.5 weeks pregnant!! Other than spending what feels like hours every morning trying to figure out what to wear, everything is going great!
This past weekend we were in Chicago for our friends, Mike & Kate's wedding. Although it was a wintery wonderland we had a blast! I have some very interesting pictures of Jack dancing with the bride's 80-year-old grandfather which I will post shortly...
We made it back from Chicago on Sunday evening and then, unfortunately, on Monday my wonderful grandmother fell and broke her hip. She had replacement surgery today at Presby Dallas and is such a trooper - she really seems to be doing well even though I know she is so bummed to be in the hospital again. We are hoping and praying for a speedy recovery and very little pain and discomfort.
I think this all from us for now! Jack has a few pre-op procedures this week and then we're off to Cincinnati next Sunday - I can't believe how fast the time flies!

4 comments:
You look FABULOUS! I already love "Pete and Repeat" so much! The next several months are going to FLY by. Can't wait to hold them and start spoiling them rotten!
what what? this is awesome! so glad that we can watch the progress (since I never see you, you know). What I mean is its so cool on this thing they call 'the web'.
love it!!! i am so glad you are blogging and will be able to keep us updated! i love your babies already!
Hey there! I can't believe you are having twins! I'm so excited for you and Jack! We miss you guys! Keep us updated on the babies!
Post a Comment