Thursday, March 22, 2007

Several people have asked me about sending cards to Jack at the hospital...I know he would love that! Erica posted the address in the comments, but just in case you're not able to read that here it is again...
The University Hospital
234 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219
ATTN: Patient, John Patterson
We are getting ready to head over for our first visit of the day, so hopefully I will have great news to report soon!

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Thanks so much for the updates on Jack. We love logging on to your blog and getting "news". What a great gift to your friends and family. You are all in our constant prayers. I hope you are taking good care of yourself, Suzanne. Do let others do for you when they ask! God Bless each of you! Give Pam a hug and have her give you a big hug back from me :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers